Used Car Technician- Lexus
Company: AndersonAutos - Lexus
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: January 6, 2022
At Anderson Autos, we are committed to an environment where the
customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Our employees
are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through
diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest
standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business to
provide total customer satisfaction. If you have an interest in
automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply
today!What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid Vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Discounts on products and servicesResponsibilities
- Primary role is to perform vehicle inspections and repairs on
- Inspect vehicles for structural and flood damage.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with the dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs to manufacturer specifications.Qualifications
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and
- General knowledge of all makes and ability to repair and
service following repair manual and other resources.
- Knowledge of standards for inspecting vehicles for structural
damage and flood damage.
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate
electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency, a bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- ASE Certification preferred but not necessary.
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record
- Driving positions require that employees be insurable under the
Company's auto insurance policy, which is available only to
employees 19 or more years of age. If hired for a driving position,
applicants will be required to confirm that they are at least 19
years of age.We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.Click below to learn more about working as a Technician for
Lexus of Thousand OaksAndersonAutos, previously know as Silver Star
Automotive Group, is a family owned private company that has been
in the Thousand Oaks community for over 40 years. At AndersonAutos,
we are committe...app.wrenchway.com
Keywords: AndersonAutos - Lexus, Thousand Oaks , Used Car Technician- Lexus, Engineering , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!