Technical Program Manager
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Background in Electronics and Experienced working within
Aerospace? Take a Closer LOOK!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner
WigginsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are a leader in Space Communications
Electronics. We supply satellite RF units to Satellite OEMs. We
cover the frequency range from UHF through L, C, X, Ku, Ka and Q
Bands. Our team of highly experienced satellite and payload System
Engineers and Program Managers, as well as world class RF and
Product Design engineers and analysts. This is a team that you can
depend on.Why join us?
- R&D environment
- Advanced engineering team to work along side with
- Cutting Edge Space TechnologyJob DetailsSUMMARY: The Program
Manager is responsible for space program(s) and the assigned
program personnel. We use an integrated program team (IPT) process,
where program personnel are assigned from functional departments
(engineering, operations, financial) to ensure a comprehensive and
efficient program performance leveraging the entire team to achieve
outstanding performance. The PM is empowered to lead the team to
meet technical, cost and schedule program requirements. DUTIES &
- Manage Program cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Manage the Integrated Product Team (IPT) via matrix management
of Engineering, Operations, Quality and Cost Accounting resources
for assigned Programs.
- Interface with Customers during Program execution. Work closely
with Business Development on future programs and
- Develop program and risk plans over the program life cycle,
from proposal through delivery.
- Develop overall Program plan; identifying the
work-breakdown-structure (WBS), in coordination with engineering
and manufacturing, and requisite timelines.
- Develop program budget (labor, material and ODC) in accordance
with WBS, with inputs from functional organizations.
- Provide Monthly ETCs, with inputs of Functional Heads, in
coordination with program finance.
- Oversee implementation and communication, internally and
externally, of Program Status via the Program Status Report
- Coordinate Design Activities with assigned Project Engineer and
prepare and present the internal design/program reviews ensuring
that customer requirements are being met, both technical and
- Manage the preparation and presentation of customer Design
Reviews (EQSR, PDR, CDR, MRR/TRR) and coordinate internal resources
in preparation of all SDRLs and Review presentation packages.
- Conduct regular Executive Program reviews using established
- Support bid and proposals, in coordination with business
development leadership, by generating management proposals,
statement of compliance, and cost estimates. EDUCATION &
- BS in Engineering or Science preferred.
- 5+ Years of experience in design, development and management of
sophisticated microwave and/or RF military and/or commercial
electronic systems including, knowledge and understanding of
Program Management, Operations, Engineering, Sales &
- Experience in space market, either commercial GEO programs or
defense space programs and the associated requirements is highly
- Ability to understand and evaluate technical and non-technical
documents relating to all aspects of programs that company is
- Technical expertise in microwave, RF and/or communications or
electronic warfare subsystems or components.
- Cognizant of AS90100 quality system procedures and
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical
specifications as well as legal/contractual documents.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and report accurate schedule /
cost status information in accordance with departmental
procedures.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Thousand Oaks , Technical Program Manager, Executive , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!