Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Company: Russell Tobin
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Scientific Team at Russell Tobin & Associates is hiring for
a Senior Clinical Trial Manager for a client near Thousand Oaks,
- Participate in study-specific meetings such as study team
meetings, vendor meetings, investigator meetings.
- Contribute to sponsor oversight of clinical monitoring
activities to ensure completion of appropriate resolution of
site-related issues, including any necessary site or study level
corrective action plans.
- Support cross-functional study team meetings and follow up with
responsible functions on study team deliverables.
- Prepare/review study-related documents and site-related
- Assist with development of clinical trial communications
- Participate in quality assurance activities
- Support inspection readiness activities
- Ensure clinical trials are executed in compliance with ICH/GCP
guidelines/regulations and applicable SOPs.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a science or health- related field
- 1-2 years of clinical trial management experience within the
pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of ICH/GCP, and knowledge of regulatory
- Strong organizational and time management skills Additional
- 3-month contract opportunity with potential for extension or
- Open to remote and hybrid
- W2 position
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. Unable to
provide visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefit options to our
employees after 60 days. APPLY NOW!
Keywords: Russell Tobin, Thousand Oaks , Senior Clinical Trial Manager, Executive , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!