Local Planning Manager - Thousand Oaks [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) 00:00 00:32 Quality
Auto Speed Normal Customize Preview This opens in a new window.
Local Planning Manager - Thousand Oaks [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing
Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share
to Email App
- Job ID: 71041125
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Local Planning Manager at
Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In
this job, you'll be responsible for supervising the activities of
the team by providing direction and support, assessing and managing
the workload and performance of the team, mentoring, and providing
training and development. The Local Planning Manager is accountable
for providing accurate reporting on department projects status and
managing resource needs. This position will interface with
departmental, company-wide, governmental, and various external
organizations to develop and maintain effective working
relationships. As a Local Planning Manager, your work will help
power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air
for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us
build the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work
smart and shine bright!
- Resolving complex design issues from commercial/residential
developers and governmental agencies.
- Supporting and monitoring the implementation of new work
processes and methods, technology and automation (e.g., proactive
scheduling of design tasks), while meeting ongoing project
- Providing future load projections to various departments within
- Responsible for work order reviews and approvals, monitoring
various reports to ensure accuracy, and developing/revising
business plans as appropriate.
- Attaining customer satisfaction goals and addressing elevated
and sensitive customer issues.
- Managing the selection, training and development, performance
management, compensation, and discipline of subordinate
- Supporting the implementation of change in a change resistant
- Establishing and managing consistent work practices including
enforcing safety standards/protocols to ensure a safe work
- Performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Five or more years of supervisor and/or leadership
- Five or more years of experience in electrical utility
distribution service planning or equivalent position in substation,
transmission, or generation.
- Valid US Driver's License. The preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or a related
- Experienced in construction standards, transmission and
distribution design standards, or G.O.95/128 standards.
- Prepared and reviewed work orders or construction plans on
projects using construction, engineering, and design practices and
- Developed strategic plans to support customer satisfaction,
workflow processes, allocation of resources, and department
- Selected and developed employees to fill talent gaps including
knowledge of human resource policies, procedures, principles, and
laws including discipline, training and development, salary
administration, selection of personnel, affirmative action, and
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook 365, and programs
such as DSRP, CSS and Click Schedule. You should know
- This position's work mode is hybrid.The employee will report to
an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days.Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California.Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work
directly as employees for any employer in the United States without
- Position will require up to 70% traveling and being out in the
field throughout the SCE service territory.
- Relocation may apply to this position. Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Reference our Information Guides for the
following tests: (Test# 8201 Leadership Profile Assessment).
Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some
cases, may not need to retest again for this position. About
Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep the
lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of
innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly
the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while
providing our customers with the safety and reliability they
demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow personally and
professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and
around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a
proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any
other protected status. We are committed to ensuring that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Thousand Oaks , Local Planning Manager - Thousand Oaks [HYBRID], Executive , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...