Company: Presidential Place
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Solvere Living is expanding with a BRAND-NEW assisted living &
memory care community located in the beautiful Westlake Village,
California market! We are now hiring for this gorgeous new
community! Varenita of Westlake is a vibrant, modern approach to
luxury senior living with an impressive mix of resort-style
amenities, fine dining and innovative health and wellness programs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team, apply
As a certified Great Place to Work for five years in a row, Solvere
Living proudly offers:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Company-paid Life Insurance and Voluntary Disability
* Paid Time off and Holidays
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
At Solvere Living we value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. To
learn more about our philosophy click on the link below:
Our Declaration for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Solvere Living has adopted a policy that requires all team members
to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited
exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious
beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
The Wellness Associate reports to the Wellness Director and the
Wellness Manager and provides services and care to each Resident
based on the individual Resident Service Plan.
Wellness Associate Procedure:
* Assists Residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene, and mobility if
* Maintains an awareness of each Resident's general state of
physical and mental health and reports any changes at once to the
* Keeps an inventory of medical supplies on hand and assists with
ordering when necessary.
* Assists with finding shift coverage when unexpected call outs
* Develops and helps maintain assignments for the Wellness
* Assists in orienting and on-boarding of new Wellness
* Responds to Resident emergencies; provides first-aid and arranges
for appropriate medical follow-up.
* Assists Residents in keeping their units clean, neat, and
* Answers calls for assistance and attends to Resident needs
* Assists Residents with clothing and laundry needs if instructed
to do so.
* Assists Residents with meal selection, service, and feeding as
* Assists with activity program as assigned.
* Maintains records according to policy.
* Maintains files as needed.
* Participates in a minimum of 6 hours in-service education per
* Carries out other duties as assigned.
Compliance and Safety:
* Follows all emergency procedures
* Understands all safety policies and procedures.
* Communicates effectively with Wellness Director and other
* Immediately advises and Wellness Director and/or Wellness Manager
of any changes in physical and mental health of Resident.
* Current State Nurse's Aide registration preferred but NOT
* Experience and passion in working with seniors.
* Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as
pushing, bending, and lifting up to 60 pounds.
* Able to maintain positive working relationships with Residents,
their families, peers, and other staff members.
* In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable
* Physically able to bend and reach.
* Physically able to push and pull and lift up to 60 pounds at
* Physically able to stand for extended periods of time.
* Could be required to use a Hoyer Lift.
* May be required to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
* May be required to work on shifts other than the one for which
* May be required to work extended hours (up to 16 hours per
* Subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions,
etc., including HIV,AIDS, and Hepatitis B and C viruses.
* Could be subject to hostile and emotionally upset Residents due
to mental status.
* Background, criminal, and drug tests may be required.
* May be asked to submit to random drug test during employment.
* May have their picture taken and image used in social media or
* May be video recorded from devices installed by families in
Keywords: Presidential Place, Thousand Oaks , Caregiver, Healthcare , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!