Director of Mental Health Outpatient Services - LMFT, LPCC, LCSW
Company: Source EQ
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Compensation and Bonus Package
Negotiable salary and 15K Sign-On Bonus!
Amazing benefits, CEUs, onsite perks such as organic meals, yoga
and resort like environment, even student loan repayment!
About the Organization and Position
A wonderful organization that provides cutting-edge outpatient
treatment to teens and young adults in the Thousand Oaks area is
searching for a Clinical Director to lead their new IOP program. In
this exciting role, you will lead and provide clinical oversight to
a team that provides continuity of care for clients stepping down
from residential treatment as well as clients joining the IOP
program from traditional outpatient settings.
By joining this forward-thinking organization you will have access
to work in a collaborative, professional environment that is on the
cutting edge of outpatient behavioral health treatment for this
important demographic. We are offering an excellent salary and
amazing benefits including student loan repayment.
What's Special About this Job
Amazing team providing cutting edge treatment, collaboration and
support. An organization that invests in their employees and
continues to set the bar for behavioral health standards of
Small client base and high level of service
New program to the area!
- Plan, organize, direct and implement all administrative and
- Act as a liaison to appropriate businesses, organizations,
systems and individuals in the treatment community. Serve as the
organization's principal leader, representative and spokesperson to
the greater community.
- Develop administrative, personnel and program policies.
Continue to develop organizational culture that is empowering and
motivational with all employees and constituents.
- Manage all licensing requirements, regularly auditing charts
and preparing all staff for licensing on-site visits.
- Participate in outreach and marketing activities to promote
program in the treatment community and increase the facilities
- Facilitate group therapy when necessary, especially when to
fill in for any therapists who are on PTO.
- Develop workshops and training seminars.
- Develop and manage ancillary holistic and experiential
- Manage Program Budget
- Master's Degree in a clinical specialization
- LPCC, LCSW, or LMFT in the State of CA
- Experience as a Clinical Director in outpatient or residential
Keywords: Source EQ, Thousand Oaks , Director of Mental Health Outpatient Services - LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, Healthcare , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!