Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: February 10, 2024
What you will do as a Cook
- Join the kitchen staff in preparing and cooking food for our
- Build positive relationships with residents, employees and
- Understand that dining in the restaurant-style atmosphere can
be the highlight of our residents' day.
- Maintain the kitchen in a clean, safe and sanitary condition at
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a cook in a
hospitality or healthcare environment
- Food handlers permit as required by state law and/or Company
- Ability to read and follow recipes, guides, cleaning schedules
Apply now to join the Atria team.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by applicable law.
We create communities where employees thrive in their work, helping
our residents thrive in their homes.
We strive to enhance the lives and exceed the expectations of those
we serve every day. To do this, we cultivate the diverse talents of
our team members in order to achieve something together that they
could not do alone.
Atria Senior Living's family of brands has immediate openings for
individuals looking for a career with competitive pay and
outstanding benefits, including:
- P aid holidays and PTO
- Receive annual anniversary rewards
- Benefits include: Health / Dental / Vision / Life
- 401(k) employer match
- T uition reimbursement
* Enrollment in benefits varies by employee classification;
anniversary reward amounts vary by location
As a valued team member at Atria, you'll work in a supportive
environment that provides advancement opportunities and promotes a
healthy work-life balance. Apply now !
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Thousand Oaks , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!