Company: Impact Recruitment
Location: Santa Paula
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Founded in 2020, Impact Recruitment is a full-service executive
search and recruiting firm with roots developed in the
construction, architectural and engineering industries. We are
looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to be a part of our
growing team in Carpinteria, California.
If you are looking to be a part of a success-driven culture where
you are valued as a partner with endless opportunities, then look
As a Recruiter with Impact Recruitment, you will be responsible for
supporting organizational development, and driving the entire
candidate lifecycle from sourcing/research, candidate assessment,
marketing candidates to clients, and negotiating and closing
Responsibilities of the role:
- Conduct thorough research and creative sourcing strategies for
entry to executive-level roles.
- Partner with executives on recruitment strategy, role scoping,
and hiring decisions.
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional,
and responsive manner.
- Guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from
prospecting to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage,
all the way up to on-boarding.
- Maintain a high-quality candidate and client
- Create reporting and hiring metrics for executive leaders and
lead update meetings on active searches.
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including
introducing us to new sourcing techniques and/or partnering with
external groups to attend or host hiring events.
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest
quality services to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent.
- 0-5 years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to
independently solve problems.
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends.
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed
to established processes and documentation requirements.
- Familiarity and passion for our corporate mission.
What we offer:
- Strong Salary + Generous Commission
- Company Laptop + Monitor
- Employee benefits: Health, Dental & Vision
- Great work/life balance with opportunities to work from home
- Access to a modern, collaborative office space downtown
Carpinteria, California with brand new amenities.
- Company Event + Happy Hours
- Company Awards + Monthly Recognition
If you are interested in learning more about this position, reach
out to Logan Liddell at Impact Recruitment by email
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (805)-755-9557.
Impact Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. Impact
Recruitment does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, or terms
or conditions of employment on the basis of race, sex, color,
national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability,
medical condition as defined under state law, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. Impact
Recruitment also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled
individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job
functions, as required by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Impact Recruitment, Thousand Oaks , Recruiter, Human Resources , Santa Paula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!