Sr Associate iOS Developer
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Amgen discovers, develops and delivers Innovative human
therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of
the first companies to realize the new sciences promise by bringing
safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to
patient.Amgen's Commercial IS team (GCO IS) is looking for a highly
motivated software engineer developer who has a good record of
building thoughtful, well-designed solutions with a history of
using their experience and creativity to tackle problems in an
innovative, yet practical, manner.GCO IS is responsible for
partnering with Amgen's US Business Operations (USBO) organization
to deliver technology services and solutions that achieve corporate
commercial strategies, business plans and patient needs. As a
software engineer, you will design/build, deliver and run/support
of the software applications under a product development process
that meets healthcare regulations.You will lead/support
verification and validation testing, unit testing, and ensure that
all product development conforms to design specifications and
coding standards. Also you will develop productive
internal/external working relationships.Responsibilities
- Work multi-functionally with product team, design, and client
teams to bring amazing UI designs and features to life.
- Assist in the preparation of software design requirements and
design specifications for implementation of software design.
- Develop and support native mobile apps (iOS and Android) or web
- Design flows for User Experience (UX) and interfaces for custom
- Develop application programming interface (APIs) to support
mobile and web functionalities.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the
development team to streamline code deployment.
- Apply Cloud (AWS) computing skills to deploy upgrades and
fixes.Basic Qualifications Master's degree AND 1 year of
information system and/or computer science experience as a
developerOrBachelor's degree AND 3 years of Information Systems
and/or computer science experience as a developerOrAssociate's
degree and 7 years of Information System and/or computer science
experience as a developerPreferred Qualifications
- 2 year of experience with AWS native services (such as Lambda
functions, API gateway, Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, S3, Cloudwatch,
- 3 years or more of experience developing in one or more
languages (Node.JS, Angular, Java, Swift).
- 3 years of more of experience with open sources development
tool chain (SVN, Git, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience with AWS common services (MongoDB, DynamoDB, S3,
Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudwatch and ..)
- Experience with Salesforce platforms (such as Heroku, Marketing
Cloud and Lightning)
- Ability to think strategically about technology and recommend
solutions that align with business strategy and achieve the
greatest business impact!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with
demonstrated ability to interact optimally with different
personality styles and establish relationships in a multi
- Experience is healthcare or medical devices is helpful.We
understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global
enterprise and deliver for patients - we must ensure a diverse and
inclusive work environment. Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer
and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability
status.Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a
difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at
the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the
field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer,
discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our
medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against
cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious
illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of
life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive
environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished
people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science
to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Amgen, Thousand Oaks , Sr Associate iOS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!