Mailroom Coordinator I
Company: Canon Business Process Services
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: March 23, 2020
OverviewOur people make the difference. We believe in our
employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as
professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person
brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around
the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our
clients-deeply value.We're looking for people with a wide range of
work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in
managed business process services for the first time. We welcome
people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take
pride in what they do.As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and
enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate.
Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you
will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally
recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with
competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding
career.Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive
portfolio of managed services and technology across information and
document management, business process
- Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages
according to assigned floors and within established time frames.
Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing
mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
- Prepare special outgoing inter-office pouches sent to client
affiliates as scheduled (if applicable).
- Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal
Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Deliver
incoming overnight packages within established time frames.
- Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for
- Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as
detailed in job requests. Verify and log orders upon delivery.
Monitor inventory of copy supplies, stock paper and toner and keep
supply area neat (inclusive of convenience copiers).
- Handle items for distribution to a segment of or all of client
employees, affiliates, dealers, etc.
- Estimate runtime on the small to medium photocopy jobs. Check
all copies produced for quality and accuracy. Produce bound copies
of work when requested. Deliver and pick up copy jobs.
- May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machine such as
solving paper jams, placing service calls and routine
- Operate facsimile machines; send and receive facsimiles. Keep
complete and accurate logs of incoming and outgoing facsimiles.
Where appropriate, input facsimile data into computer for client
charge back. Generate activity reports, confirmation reports, and
call the receiver to confirm receipt as necessary.
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to
measure productivity and prepare billing charges.May possibly
perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site
- Set up and maintain clients kitchen areas and conference rooms,
order food and make coffee.
- Provide reception work such as answering telephones, taking
messages and greeting visitors.
- Move boxes, supplies or furniture; replace light bulbs.
- May be requested to perform document scanning.
- Prepare outgoing items for shipping.
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be
required to learn new features and functionalities of copying
machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Some computer skills preferred.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Ability to perform, or readily learn how to perform, routine
functions of most of the various equipment & systems (fax, scanner,
metering, stamping tracking systems, photocopying, color copying,
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and
appearance are a must.
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting
and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare
employees to advance from within.
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services
nationwide!Come Join Our Team!Job LocationsUS-CA-THOUSAND
OAKSPosted Date2 weeks ago(3/3/2020 2:13 PM)Requisition
ID2020-8969of Openings1Category (Portal Searching)Customer
Keywords: Canon Business Process Services, Thousand Oaks , Mailroom Coordinator I, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!