At Silver Star Automotive Group, we are committed to an
environment where the customer is always treated with respect and
dignity. Our employees are our most valuable resource and growth is
encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all,
there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when
conducting business to provide total customer satisfaction. If you
have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in
the industry, apply today!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401K Plan + Match * Sick
and vacation * Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities *
Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on
products and services Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that
customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide
an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer
* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate
electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.