Membership Sales (Fitness Consultant)
Company: Gold's Gym - SoCal
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: May 3, 2021
**MUST HAVE HEAVY SALES Experience** - This is
not a Customer Service position
**FULL TIME POSITION ONLY**
Why is it great to work here?
Golds Gym is growing fast and looking for new team members, just
like you, to help us provide world class service to our members to
help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. Well challenge your skills,
talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here are just
some of the benefits you will get by being a Golds Gym
- Paid training that includes internal classes to become a strong
- Great earning potential right from the start
- Free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members successes and goals
- Pride and excellence in what we do and who we are
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Dedication to our team members
- But most of all. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
without sacrificing quality of sales and service
- Have a great and outgoing attitude
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work, you'll:
- Advise personal trainers on sales tactics or advising sales
teams on how to reach their targets
- Strong focus on meeting sales expectations as well as providing
excellent customer service
- Meet and exceed all key performance sales indicators including
membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales,
maximize workout traffic, and maintain premium customer service
- Assess client fitness levels, offering
nutrition advice, developing personalized fitness
programs, creating meal plans, and teaching clients how to prevent
- Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and
elevate service levels
- Initiate conversations with potential members who have inquired
about our gyms through phone and computer systems
- Conduct tours of our amazing facilities to potential
- Explain the dynamics of personal training as well as the
programs and classes that we offer to improve the lives of our
- Participate in all scheduled meetings as directed by the
General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Excellent sales and communication
- High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements
after training to include gym tours, telephone inquiries, counselor
planner audits, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral
programs and corporate outreach programs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Health & Fitness minded people preferred
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.. COME BE APART
OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Golds Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: Gold's Gym - SoCal, Thousand Oaks , Membership Sales (Fitness Consultant), Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!