Company: Thousand Oaks Post Acute dba Thousand Oaks Healthc
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: May 3, 2021
you have a passion for working with patients in
consider a career with the area's most prestigious
Post-Acute Health Care Facility
Oaks Health Care Center is seeking passionate Nurses (
CNA, LVN, & RN ) with a passion for patient care and flexible
availability. We understand that you could have chosen to apply
elsewhere, and we are extremely appreciative that you choose us for
your next, great destination.
Thousand Oaks Health Care Center?
recognized as one of the premier post-acute service providers in
also offer the following:
wages - Because you are worth it!
schedules - Full-time & Part-Time
extensive benefits package Health, dental, vision, life insurance,
Duties of an CNA May Include:
residents routinely so their personal care needs are met in
accordance with residents' wishes and the care plans.
- Review care plans routinely to determine if
changes in the residents' care routines have been made on the care
- Inform the Charge Nurse and/or Director of
Nursing of any changes in the residents' conditions so that
appropriate information can be entered on the residents' care
- Immediately report all accidents and incidents
you observe. Report all complaints and grievances made by the
- Assist residents with daily needs, including
preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting
residents to/from appointments.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized
- Assist residents with any necessary hygiene
activities. This may include but is not limited to daily cleaning
and bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, helping residents to
the bathroom or offering bedpans, keeping incontinent residents
clean and dry, and helping residents brush their teeth.
- Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and
transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Record entries in electronic format, notes,
chart, etc. as applicable in an informative and descriptive
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in
completing and performing assigned tasks.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as
well as other facility personnel so nursing services can be
adequately maintained to meet the needs of the
- Participate in and receive the nursing report
upon reporting for duty.
- Assist residents in preparing for medical tests
(i.e., lab work, x-ray, therapy, dental, etc.) as well as activity
and social programs (i.e., church services, parties, visitors,
- Answer patient calls promptly.
- Observe and report the presence of pressure areas
and skin breakdowns to prevent decubitus ulcers
- Report injuries of an unknown source, including
- Provide daily perineal care.
food trays. Assist with feeding as indicated (i.e., cutting foods,
feeding, assist in dining room supervision, etc.).
residents' water pitchers clean and filled with fresh water, and
within easy reach.
snacks between meals and at bedtime.
- Perform after meal care (i.e., remove trays,
clean residents' hands, face, clothing, take to bathroom, brush
teeth, clean dentures, etc.).
- Immediately notify the Director of Nursing/Charge
Nurse of any residents leaving/missing from the
- Follow established procedures in the use and
disposal of personal protective equipment.
and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace,
mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving
- Report defective equipment to the Director of
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications For This Position:
currently hold, or be able to obtain by the date of hire, CNA
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Thousand Oaks Post Acute dba Thousand Oaks Healthc, Thousand Oaks , Nursing Assistant, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!