Senior Equipment Engineer
Company: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Location: thousand oaks
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the
world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator
of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are
powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will
find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global
collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make
meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity
and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity,
social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and
respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and
glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who
together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 63371
Equipment Engineer, Newbury Park, California
Relocation Assistance provided
As part of Skyworks' global operations, the wafer manufacturing
group supports the high-volume production of our wafers to meet the
growing demand for our solutions. The team is committed to
delivering high-quality, cost-effective and differentiated products
utilizing GaAs HBT and pHEMT technologies, in addition to
supporting other fast-emerging processes. Our team members work
closely with all organizations within Skyworks to deliver superior
performance in a fast-paced environment. By joining our wafer
manufacturing team, you will have the opportunity to significantly
impact the company's growth and success.
As an Equipment Engineer, you will:
- Oversee installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of
- Maintain current records on equipment manufacturers' technical
notices, upgrades and safety issues.
- Study equipment performance and reliability.
- Establish programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for
equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair
and process engineering organizations.
- Define and write preventative maintenance schedules.
- Interface with vendors and contractors for new tool
installation, upgrades, and qualification.
- Work with cross functional team of process engineering,
maintenance, and production.
- Train and support maintenance technicians.
- Bachelor's of Science degree or equivalent years of
- Minimum of 2 years of of Electrical, Mechanical and Control
systems experience in industrial applications within a
- Experience supporting semiconductor wafer fabrication
equipment. ( tool theory of operation, tool install requirements,
window of operation, tool performance diagnostics, calibration,
preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting, tool
- Ability to learn quickly new toolset/assignment.
- Demonstrated work performance in a fast-paced environment
requiring a high level of attention to detail and timeliness.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with demonstrated ability
to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
- Familiarity with ISO requirements.
- Continuous improvement mindset and knowledge of continuous
improvement techniques such as 5s, Lean Manufacturing, Six
- Self-starter and a team player with excellent verbal, written,
and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to guide/mentor other team members on best maintenance
practices, toolset expertise, etc.
Competitive base salary with world class health benefits,
Retirement benefits, vacation, wellness time off and many more!
- A collaborative work environment that includes dynamic
- A place where teams inspire and bring innovative ideas to
Join us and help shape the future of wireless!
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Ventura
Nearest Secondary Market: Oxnard
Job Segment: Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Network,
Electrical, Lean Six Sigma, Engineering, Technology, Management
Keywords: Skyworks Solutions, Inc., Thousand Oaks , Senior Equipment Engineer, Other , thousand oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!