This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of
anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through
this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the
"How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or
may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of
Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this
Learn more about this agency
- You will serve on a team within the Product Support Office
(PSO) as a Career Field Manager (CFM) for the Naval Acquisition
Development Program (NADP) as well as a PSO staff member.
- You will perform project management, including requirements,
development cost and schedule oversight, and successful execution
and delivery of logistics products and services.
- You will assess program progress and initiates corrective
action as required.
- You will develop and implement intermediate and long range
plans and procedures.
- You will lead and facilitate cross-functional teams in the
development of common solutions dealing with complicated technical
issues such as Product Support Functions, program fiscal
constraints and emerging impacts to warfare systems.
- You will effectively communicate to diverse audiences both
orally and in writing.
- You will participate in the recruitment process, coordinating
selection of potential candidates with hiring officials, assisting
candidates with the application process.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this
0346 Logistics Management
- Logistics Managers
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to
successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To
learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of
retired military members within 180 days immediately following
retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions
of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to
CONUS and OCONUS. Position does require to travel 35% or more,
subject to short notice.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or
final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to
obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in
the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- This position is covered under the Defense Acquisition
Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA). You must be certified as a
Career Field Life Cycle Logistics Level 3. Certification is
required within 24 months of appointment.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized
experience equivalent to the next lower pay band NT-4 (GS 11-12
grade level equivalency) in the federal service or equivalent
experience in the private or public sector leading the development
and coordination of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) operational
requirements to include- Supply, Technical, and Maintenance
planning, to ensure supportability and sustainment of strategic
goals for the lifecycle of a warfare system program.
The Career Field Manager will have proven knowledge, skills,
abilities and experience in multiple ISEA and IPS/ILS disciplines
with extensive knowledge and experience in coordinating, managing
and leading teams to plan, develop, implement and maintain IPS for
major Navy Surface Combatant Weapons systems in any/all phases of
Life Cycle Support.
Additional qualification information can be found from the
following Office of Personnel Management web site:
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including
volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g.,
professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community,
student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies,
knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and
experience that translates directly to paid employment.
This job does not have an education qualification