Company: Rusnak Auto Group
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position contributes to the success of Rusnak Automotive
Group (the Company) by successfully achieving sales goals and
objectives relevant to the components of the Company's strategic
Consistently Meets or Exceeds Sales Objectives
- Develops, implements, monitors, and adjusts sales goals
(financial and volumes) with sales management to achieve personal
and Company sales objectives; reviews and analyzes actions at the
end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to plan
more effectively in the future.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the goal of satisfying the
transportation needs of our Clients.
- Proactively works with the Sales Manager, General Sales
Manager, and/or General Manager to develop action plans to
immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and
exceed sales goals; attends and actively participates in all sales
- Sells, leases, delivers a pre-agreed upon monthly minimum
amount of vehicles.
- Promptly and professionally greets, and offers assistance or
direction to, all Clients that enter the dealership showroom or
- Consistently assists each Client with selecting a vehicle by
asking questions, listening carefully to their responses, and
matching their expectations with our vehicles by fully explaining
product performance, application, benefits, and optional
- Offers test drives to all Clients; strictly follows Company
policies and procedure regarding test drives; prior to test drive,
obtains proper identification from Client.
- Knows, understands, and strictly follows all Company, local,
state, and federal, policies, rules, and regulations regarding
- Knows and understands equity and values; fully capable of
explaining depreciation to the Client.
- Consistently ensures that the a member of the sales management
team has the opportunity to meet each Client.
- Ensures that all closed deals are forwarded to the Finance and
Insurance Manager (F&I Manager), along with properly completed
paperwork, such as, but not limited to, insurance information and
- Consistently ensures that all sales orders are completed and
paperwork is processed in accordance with established Company
policies and procedures.
- Prior to Client arrival, ensures sold vehicle is ready for
- Delivers vehicle to Client; ensures that the Client fully
understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and
- Introduces Clients to Service Department Team; emphasizes to
Client the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealership's service department;
schedules first service appointment.
- Consistently follows up on all post delivery items, such as,
but not limited to, tag/title work, "we-owes," and special
requests, to ensure that we continue to meet or exceed Client
- Consistently remains engaged with management, fellow team
members, and processes, to foster successful working relationships
with all internal and external Clients.
- Adheres to the Company requirements for fully and effectively
utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool;
maintains a Client follow up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to Client satisfaction.
- Experience Desired: Previous experience as a Sales Consultant
or similar positions in Automotive, Retail, Sales, Hospitality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
High School Diploma/GED : Desired
Valid CA Driver License, Valid CA Sales License
Keywords: Rusnak Auto Group, Thousand Oaks , Sales Consultant, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!