Company: Department of Defense
Location: Port Hueneme
Posted on: June 3, 2021
You will serve as a Senior Program Analyst in the Financial
Management Branch, Business Operations Division, Ship Defense and
Expeditionary Warfare Department of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE
Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for all department program financial
planning and execution oversight.
- You will serve as subject matter expert and provide guidance to
Customer Advocates and line management regarding financial
- You will lead department financial strategic and long term
planning efforts for direct and overhead accounts.
- You will monitor, analyze, and validate planning data and
funding execution from varying sources such as Enterprise Warehouse
Data, Work Assignment Website, Enterprise Resource Planning Cost
Planning Data and Technical Capability Health Assessments.
- You will analyze Navy Civilian Activity and Technical Program
Financial data to identify and resolve problems and issues.
- You will present recommendations and solutions regarding
complex issues based on analysis and evaluation including financial
presentations and briefings.
- You will advise Sponsors, Command/Department Management. and
Customer Advocates on Courses of Actions (COAs) in regards to
financial planning, strategic business objectives, and potential
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this
0343 Management And Program Analysis
- Analysts, Business Management
- Analysts, Management
- Analysts, Program
- Business Management Analysts
- Management Analysts
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to
successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To
learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of
retired military members within 180 days immediately following
retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions
of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or
final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to
obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in
the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to
CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must
be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended
periods of time.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized
experience at or equivalent to the NT-04 (GS11/12 equivalent) pay
band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private
or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the
following: analyzing financial program data to develop plans or
strategies and improve resource management capabilities.
Additional qualification information can be found from the
following Office of Personnel Management web site:
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including
volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g.,
professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community,
student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies,
knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and
experience that translates directly to paid employment.
This job does not have an education qualification
Keywords: Department of Defense, Thousand Oaks , Administrative/technical Specialist, Other , Port Hueneme, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!