Company: SBM Management
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SBM is looking for an EHS Manager! Plans, directs, and
implements organization safety program to ensure safe, healthy, and
accident-free work environment by performing the following duties
personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Plans and implements safety policies and procedures in
compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and
Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Plans and implements programs to train managers and employees
in work site safety practices, fire prevention, and correct
handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, equipment, and other
- Prepares studies and analyses of industrial accident causes and
hazards to health for use by company personnel and outside
- Inspects organization facilities to detect existing or
potential accident and health hazards, determines corrective or
preventative measures where indicated, and follows up to ensure
measures have been implemented.
- Provides information, signs, posters, barriers, and other
materials to warn of potential and actual safety hazards and to
prevent access to hazardous conditions.
- Leads the investigation of accidents and injuries and
cooperates in the preparation of material and evidence for
organization use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance
- Compiles and submits accident reports required by regulatory
- Maintains safety files and records.
- Drive corporate strategic EHS plans across assigned
- Coach, develop and mentor subordinates performance.
- Participates in cultural development and employee engagement
activities. Acts as a safety extrovert.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university;
or seven to ten years related experience and/or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that
conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management,
public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should know
Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Keywords: SBM Management, Thousand Oaks , EHS Manager, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!