Company: The Kemtah Group
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A Metrology Engineer job in Thousand Oaks, CA, is currently
available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will
need to have a Bachelor of Science degree or Master of Science
degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Physics
with a minimum of three years engineering experience in
pharmaceutical or electro-mechanical metrology.
Metrology Engineer Job Duties:
- Prepare calibration procedures/job plans and associated
- Perform measurement uncertainty analysis for primary/working
standards and process instrumentation.
- Perform Vendor Quality Audits of calibration service suppliers
and oversee vendor quality issues.
- Interface with Corporate Facilities Team regarding CMMS
- Own and develop Global Calibration Control Program SOP and
associated training material.
- Serve as technical expert regarding calibration issues during
- Provides technical consultation to others pertaining to
measurement problems and leads technical project teams.
- Lead deviation investigations related to measurement standards.
Conduct reverse traceability assessments. Implement corrective and
preventative action plans pertaining to calibration and measurement
- Establish measurement traceability of laboratory standards and
ensure that their processes are in a state of statistical
- Conduct engineering/performance assessment for new technology
in support of standards, manufacturing, process development, and
- Background in metrology or instrumentation. (Calibration
- Good computer skills.
- Understand measurement traceability as it relates to
If you are interested in this Metrology Engineer job in Thousand
Oaks, CA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is
a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's
most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for
contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the
engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of
choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide
quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and
communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information,
please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Thousand Oaks , Metrology Engineer, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!