Company: Milestone Retirement Communities
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Sage Mountain Senior Living offers Thousand
Oaks seniors a comfortable, homelike setting in an elegant
If there comes a time when your mom or dad
needs more help to get through their day, Sage Mountain’s assisted
living care services can help. In addition to the usual meals,
activities, and maintenance, your mom or dad can also get any
combination of support services like medication management, help
with bathing and dressing and incontinence management.
Now Hiring (FT/PT)
As the first point of contact at the
community for our customers through telephone or in-person
interactions, this position provides exemplary customer service in
a friendly and professional manner.
Open Interviews Tuesdays
and Thursdays from 11:00 am – 3:00pm
3499 Grande Vista Drive
Thousand Oaks, California 91320
Check out our
- Control Your
Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request
time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards:
Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on
time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the
- Provide Feedback:
Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day
– all from your mobile phone.
- $100 Commuter Bonus per
What we offer
- A company that is growing so you
can grow too
- An awesome team to work
- Group Medical including dental and
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Perks and Discounts
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance
*Commuter Bonus is for
employees who drive more than 20 miles from home to site
- Proactively assist residents, families, visitors, and employees
with questions or problems resulting in a positive experience;
greet all visitors and answer incoming calls in a professional and
- Monitor entry area for visitors and guests, greet and directs
as necessary, answer incoming telephone calls and resident calls,
forward and take messages, receive and send packages for residents,
assists with residents who request assistance with mailing letters
- Manage the lobby; monitor and ensure desk and lobby are clean
and neat; create a comfortable, inviting area; assist the activity
director and/or others as necessary in promoting activities with
residents in the lobby.
- Respond to inquiries and/or tours when Community Relations
Director, Executive Director and Resident Care Directors are not
available; facilitate experiences/tours of community as
- Promote and encourage residents to participate in
- Follow and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to
manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume TODAY to
schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity! *Please do
not provide graduation year if applicable. #INDJXE
Keywords: Milestone Retirement Communities, Thousand Oaks , Receptionist, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!