Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - NOC Overnight Shift
Company: Silverado Senior Living
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: June 10, 2021
World-Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently
seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Caregivers and Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA's) to join our team in Thousand Oaks, CA!
Silverado is SPECIAL - join our team and experience it for
yourself. We help residents living with memory impairments live
life to the fullest from the early stages of the disease through
the end of life. No experience necessary - we will train you!
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents,
patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment
protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and
required for all associates.
Full Time & Part Time Shifts Available:
NOC Shift- 10:00PM to 6:30AM
What you will gain:
- A warm, home-like setting filled with pets, children, and
- The opportunity to bring your children to work
- Competitive salary with opportunities for increases and
- Ongoing training, education reimbursement, and promotion
- Benefits package of medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee
wellness programs, and discounts
- A deep sense of purpose - you are enriching the lives of your
residents and their families!
What you will be doing:
- Providing compassionate care and assistance to residents living
with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or another memory
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living (bathing,
dressing, grooming, hygiene, dining, etc.)
- Building meaningful relationships with residents, families, and
your Silverado team
- May also include keeping proper care records and reporting any
changes to nursing team
We're looking for someone who:
- Loves people
- Has compassion and patience
- Is a quick learner
- Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
- Values a neat and clean appearance
- Is able to read, write and speak English
We would prefer (but do not require) that:
- You have personal or professional experience as a caregiver or
caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or another
At Silverado, we take our role of caring for our residents
living with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia seriously. This
work is not easy, but it is more rewarding than you can ever
imagine. We believe we have a moral obligation to our residents'
families to provide world class, high-quality care. We take pride
in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do. If
this is your calling, please apply now.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado
is certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best
Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive
pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match,
vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment
with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check
as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required
for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.
C.N.A., cna, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse
assistant, nurse assistant, Caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a.,
resident service assistant, resident services assistant, personal
care assistant, helper, Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer's,
Alzheimers, Care Manager, Lead Care Manager
Keywords: Silverado Senior Living, Thousand Oaks , Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - NOC Overnight Shift, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!