Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Surgical Tech
opening with Los Robles Surgery Center today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Los Robles Surgery Center, we want to ensure your needs are
met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a Surgical Tech for our team to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
What you will do in this role:
- Demonstrate necessary practical, technical, or specialized
skills required for the role of the surgical technician in
accordance with Association of Surgical Technologists
- Assist in preparing the operative suite for surgery by checking
and gathering supplies, equipment, and instruments
- Ensure that surgical asepsis is maintained in the handling of
instruments, sponges, sutures, drains, needles, and dressings
- Assist in the turnover of the O.R. suites between cases,
disposing of trash and linens, and cleaning of equipment and
- Prepare procedure room for use the following day by bringing in
equipment, setting up, "pulling cases" accurately, and reporting to
supervisor items that are needed and not available
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program
- One year experience in an operating room setting (preferably in
an ambulatory surgery center)
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program as
required per facility practice and state regulatory requirement;
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment *Online certification
Los Robles Surgicenter is located in Thousand Oaks, California.
We are one of the top 10 cities in the Unites States. The
surgicenter is accessible to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and a
major airport. Our center performs over 500 procedures a month.
Services in gastroenterology, ENT, gynecology, orthopedics,
plastics, and podiatry are provided. As a member of the HCA
Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we follow our mission.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our
nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply for our Surgical Tech opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.