Assistant Allocator - Temporary
Company: Quiksilver, Inc.
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Boardriders, Inc., is the world's leading action sports and
lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded
apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world.
The Company's apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual
lifestyle for youngminded people who are inspired by a passion for
outdoor action sports. The Company's Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy,
DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Kustom and Palmers brands have
authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With
approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company's products
are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of
distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its
proprietary Boardriders stores and other Companyowned retail
stores, select department stores and through various e commerce
"Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with
This is a support role for the Sr Allocations Analyst who is
responsible for ensuring ideals levels of inventory in our vertical
retail doors through product allocations to a size level to
maximize sales and improve turn
Assist SR Allocator with day to day needs. May consist of the
- Manages the flow of inventory from the initial allocation
through the replenishment process down to the style level to
maximize sales and improve turn.
- Managing inventory levels both within our vertical retail doors
and our Distribution Center.
- Work with buyers to execute store opening assortment and in
season floor sets.
- Manages store inventory based on store sales plans, capacity,
key promotional periods, sales trends, and peak selling
- Responsible for past season product in our Distribution Center
and ensuring the consistent push to our outlet doors.
- Weekly creation of Ad Hoc reports to analyze and react to store
inventory levels as well as forecasting future sales.
- Monitor delivery of product to the Distribution Center and
communicate potential threats to inventory and impact on visual
- Evaluating systems to maximize allocation / replenishment.
- Work with wholesale and buyers to capitalize on ATS inventory
for sales trends.
- Work directly with the Distribution Center to ensure efficient
timing on shipments and delivery.
- Responsible for analyzing size selling in season for future
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and functions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in AS400 and Cegid (not a prerequisite but
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Keywords: Quiksilver, Inc., Thousand Oaks , Assistant Allocator - Temporary, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!