Market Development Representative - LA Inland
Company: Sazerac Company
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich
history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American
family-owned company with operations in the United States and
around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double
digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the
most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including
Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac
Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range
of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O.,
Myers's, Goldschlger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our
Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in
Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned
the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the
dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're
a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides
extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries
and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
Ignite your sales career with Fireball!
The Market Development Representative will be responsible for
achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brands across
Sazerac's portfolio. This role will build brands, maximize
distribution and be the main point of contact for both on premise
(restaurants and bars) and off premise (grocery stores, convenience
store, liquor store) accounts in the assigned territory.
Sazerac is exponentially growing our U.S. salesforce with Market
Development Representatives as part of a strategic company
expansion. This opportunity is great for someone looking to begin
and accelerate their sales career within a fast-paced, high-growth
industry and will have a direct impact on the success of the
We have multiple opportunities available throughout the the LA
Additional responsibilities for the Market Development
* Directly manage solutions to grow their assigned accounts
business, while driving results that deliver market share growth
for Sazerac brands.
* Build brands by utilizing consumer and category trends to educate
customers, solve problems and maximize sales.
* Lead in-store selling, merchandising, marketing and execution for
* Achieve volume objectives for priority brands in the
* Plan and implement programs to deliver distribution,
merchandising, display, and retail promotional objectives.
* Develop mutually valuable relationships with assigned customers,
through understanding their key needs and requirements.
* Serve as the communication lead between key customers,
wholesalers and internal teams.
* Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key
* Support Market Development Manager with brand building,
programming, and distribution activities with customers.
* Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
* Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience, or for new
college graduates, a sales internship or full/part-time sales role
(preferably in consumer goods)
* A valid driver's license
* Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours
* Strong planning & organizational skills
* Willingness to Travel
* Must be able to obtain a relevant solicitor's permit in any
* Candidate must reside in or near the territory
* Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary
business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
* Minimum 2 years sales experience
* Market development and sales analysis experience
* Strong ability to self-manage and manage schedule to achieve
* Experience building customer relationships
Keywords: Sazerac Company, Thousand Oaks , Market Development Representative - LA Inland, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!