Caregiver - $20 hr
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our
Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we
like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful
relationships. Currently we have openings for clients requiring
short 4hr day shifts (weekdays and weekends) and we pay at a
premium rate ($20/hr). We also have a variety of other shifts
(8hrs, 12hrs and overnight) available in the following area's;
Calabasas, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Simi
Valley. Were on the lookout for caring and compassionate team
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available. What youll be doing:
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Bathing and dressing. What were looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Home Care Aide (HCA)certification required but not necessary
for initial interview
- Vaccinated against Covid 19 and variants
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus. Compensation: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour Live
your best life possible while helping others live theirs. Our
Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that reason,
we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day. At ComForCare, it is
our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To
Work! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the
response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that
ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work. By selecting the
positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any
of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring
and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about your application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Thousand Oaks , Caregiver - $20 hr, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!