Customer Care Representative
Company: Lennar Homes
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Overview Interface with homebuyer and trade partners to perform
final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty
service work. Responsibilities
- Pre-walk homesites to provide punchlist for construction to
delivery of home to customer; provide quality control of finished
- Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with
operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and
contractors in the completion of walk-through repairs within five
- Schedule and supervise trade partner repairs in homes after
delivery to homeowner.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty
claims and follow through to completion all service requests within
seven (7) days.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care
Manager on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with
knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Evaluate trade partner and product performance. Provide on
going information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to
quality of workmanship and materials.
- Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as
- Participate and attend department meetings.
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- One (1) years of residential customer care or related
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept
equivalent work experience
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational
situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling
multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily
work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires the ability to work
8 hours per day in the confined quarters of a construction trailer,
the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs,
climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry
equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate
construction equipment. - Finger dexterity may be required to
operate a computer keyboard and calculator. #cb Type Regular
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Thousand Oaks , Customer Care Representative, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!