Outside Sales Representative
Company: National Federation of Independent Business
Location: Port Hueneme
Posted on: September 16, 2022
NFIB has been fighting for independent business owners for over 79
years. We are the Voice of Small Business in Washington, D.C., and
in all 50 state capitals. NFIB is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and
member driven organization.
Do you have a passion for making a difference for small business in
your community? Are you looking for a career with unlimited income
potential? Is company culture important to you? This is a career
opportunity for high achievers including military veterans.
NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work. We are
committed to a culture that encourages personal development and
career advancement opportunity. A career with NFIB provides a
flexible work/life balance while still maintaining full-time effort
in the field.
We are seeking individuals who are results-focused, with an
entrepreneurial spirit, and exceptional work ethic to prospect,
conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members.
- W-2, 100% commission with monthly and quarterly bonuses + full
benefits (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more)
- $75,000 - $90,000 typical first year earnings
- UNCAPPED earning potential (Straight Commission)
- 40% of our sales force earns 6-figures with the top 10% earning
- Training Pay: $800/week for the first three weeks (or
commissions, whichever is greater)
- Monthly Mileage reimbursementResponsibilities
We educate small business owners through in-person prospecting (no
appointment setting) using NFIB's success-proven verbatim sales
presentation. It is a hunter/closer sales position using a one-call
close with no account management. The ability to build quick
rapport, deliver an engaging presentation is essential, and close
the sale with payment within 15 minutes is essential.
- Ability to memorize a 5-minute verbatim sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport
- Disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Coachable to our sales process
- Intermediate technical skills Associated topics: business,
club, dealer, inbound, inside sales representative, insurance,
insurance agent, phone, sales, telemarketer
Keywords: National Federation of Independent Business, Thousand Oaks , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Port Hueneme, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!