Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare,
we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.
We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Surgery
Scheduler today with Los Robles Surgery Center.
Los Robles Surgery Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Surgery Scheduler. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Scheduler for our surgery center, you will be responsible for
proving and contributing to the company's mission, vision, and
values by scheduling patient's surgical procedures and maintaining
the surgery schedule.
What you will do in this role:
* You will obtain CPT and ICD-10 diagnosis codes and other clinical
information as required by the physician's office
* You will prepare documentation for Notification of Non-covered
Medicare Services or Advance Beneficiary notices to patients and
notify physician's offices about these procedures
* You will complete chart requests from Medical Records and notify
the Materials Manager /Nurse Manager of any physician requests or
special equipment needed for upcoming surgeries/procedures
* You will determine the duration needed for surgeries in the
operating room and work with OR nurse to ensure a daily schedule is
* You will maintain the center block schedule list and arrange
necessary anesthesia coverage
* You will call/fax physician's offices to notify them of any open
schedule times that may allow for additional cases to be taken at
What Qualifications will you need:
* Minimum one year of experience in a medical office setting.
Los Robles Surgicenter is located in Thousand Oaks, California. We
are one of the top 10 cities in the Unites States. The surgicenter
is accessible to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and a major airport.
Our center performs over 500 procedures a month. Services in
gastroenterology, ENT, gynecology, orthopedics, plastics, and
podiatry are provided. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory
Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are
committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery
Scheduler opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Thousand Oaks , Surgery Scheduler, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!