MCS Manufacturing Associate
Company: Quality Consulting Group, LLC
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: March 20, 2023
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader inthe pharmaceutical,
biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking
for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team.
In this role, you'll work with a highly enthusiastic team,
contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico
- Work in a dynamic production environment at the clientssite
supporting development, clinical, and launch activities.
- Hands-on operations: set-up, cleaning, and sanitization of
various manufacturing equipment
- Preparing buffers/media per defined manufacturing procedures
(MPs) and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Following GMP documents (SOPs, MPs) with strict adherence to
safety and compliance
- Performing and monitoring critical processes with the ability
to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Performing in-process sampling of equipment and operating
- Performing washroom activities: clean small- and large-scale
equipment used in production activities.
- Maintaining an organized and clean workspace
- Working in a clean room environment wearing steel toe shoes,
full clean room gowning, hairnet and gloves when performing all
- Initiating quality reportsQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in biologyand/or Life Sciences
- Four (4) years of Manufacturing/ Operations experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to work in teams to complete operational tasks
- Able to take direction well, always follow documents and
- Able to take initiative.
- Creates positive work environment through interactions with
- Able to regularly lift to 35lbs, push and pull objects that
require up to 50lbs of force, and work on your feet for long
- Able to perform the list of physical movements that may be
necessary to perform daily functions on the production floor:
bending, reaching above the head, climbing, kneeling, squatting,
stooping, walking upstairs, and standing on portable stairs.
- Work shifts required for production: Mon-Fri 8-5 and Sun-Thu
8-5 - when the worker first starts they will work M-F once
proficient in role the Sun-Thurs schedule would be their assigned
- Available to work various shifts (day, weekends, holidays,
5x8hrs) as dictated by the production schedule.Quality Consulting
Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Quality Consulting Group, LLC, Thousand Oaks , MCS Manufacturing Associate, Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...