Utility Arborist Specialist [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Utility Arborist Specialist[HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email
- Job ID: 71042198
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA US
- Salary: 34.86-52.26 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Utility Arborist
Specialist at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better
tomorrow. In this job, you'll will assist the Vegetation Management
Senior Specialists and Managers in the oversight of Vegetation
Management contract vegetation operations. This position will help
to ensure compliance to all rules, regulations, and standards for
SCE's vegetation management programs. As a Utility Arborist
Specialist , your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon
emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to
take on the challenge to help us build the future? A day in the
life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Oversight of contract tree crews for work management.
- Interaction with governmental agencies and industry trade
- Provide technical support to SCE contractors.
- Perform QA/QC reviews of contract work.
- Respond to County, City and homeowner requests and
- Support district work order assignments.
- Perform contractor field safety reviews.
- Perform tree caused circuit interruption reviews for
- Support storm restoration and contract coordination
- Track and monitor contract progress operations.
- Three or more years of experience working in Vegetation
- Valid Driver's License. The Preferred
- Certification as an arborist with the International Society of
- Experience in directly performing or supervising Vegetation
- Knowledge of CPUC GO 95 Rule 35, PRC 4292 & 4293 and
environmental habitat areas.
- Experience performing tree risk assessments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point and
Work Management Systems. You should know ---
- Work Mode : When a return-to-office date has been determined,
this position's work mode is hybrid . The employee will report to
an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- This position will be based out of the Thousand Oaks Service
- Position will require up to 90% traveling and being out in the
field within assigned region. Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides to
reference test(s): (Test #8203). Candidates who have previously
passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest
again for this position. About SCE The people at SCE don't just
keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling
the kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and
quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner
energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Thousand Oaks , Utility Arborist Specialist [HYBRID], Other , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...