Company: Limoneira Co
Location: Santa Paula
Posted on: January 13, 2022
8 hours/day, 40 hours/week
The Helpdesk Technician will be responsible for supporting company
* Setup and perform maintenance of end user desktops and
* Support of end user software applications
* Create/Modify/Close assigned online trouble ticket system
* Troubleshoot telecom and mobile device issues
* Special projects as requested
* Perform other job duties as assigned by Supervisor or
* 3-5 years of experience or more of working as a computer
* Must be proficient with computers, Microsoft desktop, and server
* Must be able to write and comprehend instructions in English
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels in the
* Must be able to adapt to changes in technology
Limoneira Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
disability or protected veteran status.
All applicants will be considered regardless of race, creed, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, ancestry, age, protected veteran status, disability or
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter along
with a filled out application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use
Helpdesk Technician as your subject
line.[/vc_column_text][mk_button dimension="flat" size="large"
target="_blank" margin_bottom="0" bg_color="#252525"
Keywords: Limoneira Co, Thousand Oaks , Helpdesk Technician, Professions , Santa Paula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!