Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: November 24, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionJob Title: Quality AnalystLocation:
Thousand Oaks, CAAbout the role:Perform the daily quality
operations for QA Receiving & Inspection within the Quality
organization. Perform the disposition of raw materials to support
manufacturing demand. Revise documents to improve the process and
stay in compliance and inspect material. You will report to the
Quality supervisor.How you will contribute:
- Disposition raw material lots by reviewing the documentation to
determine if quality requirements have been met.
- Perform nonconformance investigations which include assigning
root cause, ascertaining material/product impact, and determining
appropriate corrective actions.
- Revise documents to support process improvements, corrective
actions, division compliance, and audit commitments.
- Inspect materials during acute increases due to manufacturing
- Administer and maintain relevant databases, preparing and
issuing reports related to receiving/inspection metrics.
- Help with external and internal audits by maintaining audit
records, extracting data from databases, and creating reports,
collecting relevant data, and presenting the process during
- Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently, have
computer experience and have knowledge of FDA Regulations,
Application of Good Laboratory Practices, and Application of Good
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety
- Will read and follow detailed written instructions and have
good communication skills.
- Will navigate, conduct searches, and fill online forms on
personal computer for the purposes of training and self-service
- Must have the ability to navigate electronic mail systems and
intranet for communication purposes.
- General word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team
environment.What you bring to Takeda:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.What Takeda can
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementImportant ConsiderationsAt Takeda, our
patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we
must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure
we are not endangering the quality of the product. You may:
- The physical exertion of this position is light work.
- May be required to lift up to 30 pounds when completing the
labeling process for disposition status of raw materials.
- May operate a pallet jack or forklift to move material around
- Overhead reaching - Occasional- to obtain and place materials
for inspection or reach needed materials.
- Will work more than 8 hours a day or 40 hours a workweek.
- Overtime may be required and include weekends and
- Possible exposure to cold storage conditions.
- May be around moving equipment and machinery (e.g. forklifts,
- May work or be assigned to a different shift.
- Will work with other people.
- Pace may be fast and job completion demands may be high.
- Will work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning
and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and
body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud
- Will need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- May work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
Celite that may require respiratory protection.More about us:At
Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of
novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.This posting excludes
Colorado applicants.#GMSGQ#ZR1EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - CA -
Thousand Oaks - ManufacturingWorker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Thousand Oaks , Quality Analyst, Professions , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!