Membership Sales (Fitness Consultant)
Company: Gold's Gym International, Inc.
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: January 23, 2023
MUST HAVE HEAVY SALES Experience - This is not a Customer
FULL TIME POSITION ONLY
Why is it great to work here?
Gold's Gym is growing fast and looking for new team members, just
like you, to help us provide world class service to our members to
help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. We'll challenge your
skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here
are just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold's Gym
* Paid training that includes internal classes to become a strong
* Great earning potential right from the start
* Free gym memberships and discounts
* Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
* Dedication to our members' successes and goals
* Pride and excellence in what we do and who we are
* Passion for people in the communities we serve
* Dedication to our team members
* But most of all---. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
* Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
without sacrificing quality of sales and service
* Have a great and outgoing attitude
* Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow
* Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work, you'll:
* Advise personal trainers on sales tactics or advising sales teams
on how to reach their targets
* Strong focus on meeting sales expectations as well as providing
excellent customer service
* Meet and exceed all key performance sales indicators including
membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales,
maximize workout traffic, and maintain premium customer service
* Assess client fitness levels, offering nutrition advice,
developing personalized fitness programs, creating meal plans, and
teaching clients how to prevent injuries.
* Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and
elevate service levels
* Initiate conversations with potential members who have inquired
about our gyms through phone and computer systems
* Conduct tours of our amazing facilities to potential members
* Explain the dynamics of personal training as well as the programs
and classes that we offer to improve the lives of our members
* Participate in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General
Manager or Assistant General Manager.
There are some MUST HAVES:
* Excellent sales and communication
* High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
* Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements after
training to include gym tours, telephone inquiries, counselor
planner audits, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral
programs and corporate outreach programs.
* Basic computer skills.
* Health & Fitness minded people preferred
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES---.. COME BE APART OF THE
Gold's Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Gold's Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As "The
Authority in Fitness Since 1965", Gold's Gym is recognized for its
superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are
in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who
are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe
Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring
environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become
the most they could be. Today Gold's Gyms SoCal carries that
philosophy forward and enhances it with expanding offerings,
innovation, and technology.
Gold's Gym SoCal is growing and looking for new team members to
help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents,
and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you
have what it takes to be a part of greatness. Become an active
participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your
Gold's Gym SoCal Group aspires to operate the finest health clubs
in Southern California by providing the cleanest, most motivating,
and enjoyable facilities where every member, guest, and employee
are part of one family.
Our Mission is to provide facilities, programs, and staff that
motivate, support, and lead every member in their pursuit of a
healthy, productive, and enjoyable life.
Our Core Values are Integrity, Passion, Pride, Leadership, and
Excellence. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, we
encourage you to apply for an opportunity to become a Gold's Gym
Professional--you will have a rewarding career with us in changing
lives for the better.
Keywords: Gold's Gym International, Inc., Thousand Oaks , Membership Sales (Fitness Consultant), Professions , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!