Associate Manufacturing Process Technician
Company: Quality Consulting Group
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: May 19, 2023
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in -the pharmaceutical,
biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking
for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team.
In this role, you'll work with a highly enthusiastic team,
contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico
& USA.Responsibilities: - - - - - - -
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment and be
responsible for both moderately complex to complex nGMP and GMP
manufacturing activities to support of our early phase clinical
pipeline of synthetic drug products.
- Hands-on cleaning, sanitization, and setup of processing
equipment and process rooms
- Support in manufacturing process readiness activities
- Assist in the review of facility and equipment documentation
- Maintenance of Raw Materials & Consumables Inventory
- Supporting the day-to-day operational needs of the
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams with Process
Development scientists, engineers, EH&S, Quality, F&E,
maintenance, and other supporting functions.
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements related to
- Associate's degree in science/pharmaceutical science-related
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices cGMPs
and follow Standard Operating Procedures SOPs.
- Understanding of typical unit operations for the manufacture of
synthetics drug product (i.e., granulation, roller compaction,
drying, milling, blending, compression, encapsulation and film
- Strong technical skills to support problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive leadership
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- PPE familiarity and ability to use a PAPR.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability for standard working hours -Quality Consulting
Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Quality Consulting Group, Thousand Oaks , Associate Manufacturing Process Technician, Professions , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...