Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: September 15, 2023
LOCATION: Chillicothe, IL JOB SUMMARY FOR Supply Chain
- Communication with suppliers, supply chain and purchasing
- Evaluation of data submitted by others and obtained through
- Providing shipping priority direction to supplier.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing,
schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software
related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Supply Chain Analyst:
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance,
production, and other operations to establish standard production
rate and improve efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas
and confer with management or engineering staff to determine
quality and reliability standards.
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and specification
sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker
performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow,
routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine
- Interaction with team:
- Team is easily accessible and very willing to provide any
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with work director.
- Hourly Pay Range: $33 to $45. JOB EXPERIENCE FOR Supply Chain
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain with 2-4
- MS Office - (3-5 Years) - Previous experience With Microsoft
(Teams, Outlook, Power Bi, SharePoint, Etc.
- Shipping - (3-5 Years) - Providing shipping priority direction
- Supply Chain - (3-5 Years). SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR Supply Chain
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical
and problem-solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.Why should you choose
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First.
Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and
understanding, we've set about challenging every part of the
employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for
the perfect fit.How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights
to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step
of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined
with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through
your work.What is the result?
Epitec represents the world's top companies and works to fill their
open jobs with the world's best talent. That's led to Epitec
servicing an impressive list of Fortune 500 companies. We've also
won many awards, including numerous Best & Brightest Companies to
Work For awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, and have been featured
in Crain's Detroit Business and Corp! Magazine. And that's just the
beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about
employment. Join the team that puts you in the right chair. Fill
out the form below and attach your resume to join the team that
puts you first.
Keywords: EPITEC, Thousand Oaks , Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!