Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: February 12, 2024
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
About the role:
You will work as an agile thought partner and a trusted advisor.
Support Finance Business Partner in financial planning, forecasting
and analysis as well as monthly close processes, while ensuring
compliance with SOX, IFRS, etc. Support continuous improvement of
processes, controls and systems/tools. This is a hybrid position
that reports to the Head of Finance.
How you will contribute:
- Administer semi-annual financial planning processes and provide
supporting analyses to the Finance Business Partner(s).
- Assist in developing value-added financial models and
analytical tools to support function objectives and projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to proactively solve
discrepancies, and with local and Regional/OpU Finance teams to
develop detailed explanation for variances between actual and
- Support the development, deployment and use of the financial
planning system and financial models.
- Manage the monthly financial close process and collaborate with
Takeda Business Solutions to initiate entries on an ongoing
- Prepare and distribute monthly reporting packages and analyses.
Identify opportunities for streamlining and enhancement.
- Educate functional management on the use of reporting tools and
- Perform product costing analysis and support including updating
product costs for the annual cost change and monthly analysis of
work order variances and costing for new products where
- Support local fixed asset, asset tagging and verification,
project support and controlling needs for strategic capital
- Ensure SOX controls compliance and audit support where
What you bring to Takeda:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
Master's or CPA preferred.
- 3 years of overall business experience in accounting, financial
planning or decision analytics roles.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry, including cost
accounting experience in operations.
- Analytical software skills (TM1, SAP, Power BI, Tableau,
Microsoft Office Suite -Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access).
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As
a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing
facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the
product. In this role, you may:
- May work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning
and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and
body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud
- Will need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- May work in a cold, hot or wet environment.
- May work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to
work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- May work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development
of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient
support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will
inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating
careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
Base Salary Range: $81,900 to $ 117,000. Employees may also be
eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees
are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays,
Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and Paid
Volunteer Time Off.
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a
number of factors, including, but not limited to, location, skills,
education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
USA - CA - Thousand Oaks - Rancho Conejo
Keywords: Takeda, Thousand Oaks , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!