Client Services Representative
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Client Services Representative Benefits:
- Obtain experience in a large corporate environment
- Potential to be hired permanent
- Hybrid role working on site 2-3 days per week with the
remainder being remote Client Services Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service in a high
volume, fast-paced environment (preferred).
- You are passionate about customers/clients and are fulfilled by
finding solutions in real-time over the phone or communicating via
- You can work in a fast-paced environment where multitasking and
organization skills are required.
- You pay attention to detail and have strong problem solving and
- You are a team player who is self- motivated, has a sense of
urgency, and looks for process improvement.
- You demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm,
and establish trust and credibility.
- You have strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
- You are sound, balanced, and have timely decision-making
skills. Client Services Representative Job Description: Our Client,
a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company, is seeking individuals
who are looking for an opportunity to gain experience in a
corporate environment as a Client Service Representative. This is
an excellent opportunity to work in a large corporate organization
and learn their corporate culture and service lines through an
extensive paid training program.
- Receive approx. 40 to 50 calls per day from current customers
inquiring about their retirement benefits (50% of position).
- Independently processes all claims (retirement benefits)
received from the TPA. Process includes tax analysis and systems
- Generate participant correspondence using templates as well as
- Process account/database maintenance on correspondence mailed
- Independently and courteously manage customer requests and
inquiries from the toll-free customer service line.
- Responsible for all functions of the operation, which include
the call center, claims, and correspondence processing.
- Perform overpayment recovery process with appropriate follow
- Address rejected items from bank ??? EFT rejects, reclaims,
etc. #RPO #LI-BA1 -
Keywords: Tential, Thousand Oaks , Client Services Representative, Sales , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!