Armed Uniformed Security Agent
Company: Triumph Protection Group
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Job SummaryThe Uniformed Armed Agent will protect people and
property from possible criminal activity. By providing a high level
of customer services to the Client. Agents prevent, observe, and
report any unusual or suspicious activities according with site
specific and post orders or special operations procedures. Armed
Agents must feel comfortable responding to medical emergencies,
bomb threats, hazards, fires and more. As well as, assisting local
law enforcement agencies when needed.Supervisory
- Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious
activities to local authorities.
- Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an
- After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to
ensure the property is secure.
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the
- Reasonably detains persons suspected of criminal activity until
law enforcement arrives.
- Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome
parties off the premises.
- Monitoring CCTV, prepare DAR (Daily Activity Reports), familiar
with access control procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to write accurate and thorough reports
- Customer Service Oriented
- Team player, punctual and dependable, with good de-escalation
skills, and judgement
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule required, most shift require weekend
- Authoritative verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
- Must be able to stand for an extended periods of time
- Knowledge and experience to work with Excel, Word, Doc,
- Current BSIS guard card.
- Exposed Firearm Permit.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years old
- Security guard training certification required.
- Holster Level 3 with duty belt
- Less than lethal licenses / permits preferable (baton, taser,
- Valid CA Guard Card and Exposed Firearm Permit
- We prefer someone with experience, 2 years' experience minimum
Physical Requirements:With or without reasonable accommodation,
requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform
all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands
of the job include:
- Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
- Physically able to capture and detain individuals if
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.Triumph Protection
Group Key Attributes:
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company
standards. EEO Statement:Triumph Protection Group provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Triumph
Protection Group believes that diversity leads to strength. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Full TimePart TimeDays, Swing 8hrs10hrs
Keywords: Triumph Protection Group, Thousand Oaks , Armed Uniformed Security Agent, Sales , Ojai, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...